Monday 27 June 2011

Scrap Tag Reveal

This is the LO I made for the Scrap Tag last week. I used Crate Paper "Prudence" papers, alpha and rub-ons with buttons from stash.
I was second to last and it's amazing how the sketch developed from the original.
Same photo as for my Father's Day LO - this one is for my brother.


With regard to my last post and comments left....
Joanna, as far as I'm aware I won't be getting the Glastonbury washing (thank goodness). We're not expecting DS home until his b'day mid-July - by which time he'll have been to another festival in Serbia. 
The last para. of the post is a bit dodgy!lol
And Gill..I'll email you. :)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Fab Lo Sue !! Love the soft colours!!

hugs Diane xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I love this LO, nice that your brother is getting one, too. Havea good week, Hugs, Valerie

Carole said...

Hi Sue

Not sure what a scrap tag is, but your layout is lovely, very masculine colour scheme which is perfect with your photo.

Hugs, Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely LO, love the soft colours..xx

maria xx