Many thanks to Valerie who sent me this award.
The rules are that I must share 7 things with you about myself and pass the award on to 8 other bloggers (who must then do the same).
1. I hate "h*******k"
2. I really, really hate "i*****g"
3. I'm planning a trip to the NE so that I can go and see "Breaking Dawn" with my nephew and his partner (they don't know this yet but having seen "Eclipse" with me I'm sure they'll be up for it)
4. It is now 45 years since I started supporting Man Utd. Blame George Best.
5. #4 makes me sound ancient but I'm still only 18 inside.
6. I stopped growing (upwards) aged 13 - I never grew into the school coat bought for me that year.
7. I retired from teaching aged 42. :)
And now for 8 people worthy of this award:
Virginia - for organising Rocking Your World Fridays.
Carmen - for being my partner in crime with regard to books (esp. For Sleeping Beauty!!).
Janet - for being first and foremost a friend and also an inspirational crafter.
Slightly South of Sanity - for the funniest blog around - full of parenting tips and surreal adventures.
Bev - for being a talented scrapper and a great member of the WeScrap DT.
Ally - who guided me through my scrapbooking design course and has since become a friend.
June at Dezinaworld for her wonderful downloads and inspiration - she has also become a friend.
And last (but by no means least) Joanna who introduced me to the world of collage and mini-books and who has the second bestest dog in the world. Sorry Rosie-Mae but Max holds the "bestest" title in our house - you're a close second. :)