Sunday 3 April 2011

Mother's Day Scrapping

Have just spent a lovely four hours scrapping at A Maze of Memories.
As it's Sunday (yes, I've got the day right this time!lol) it was quiet and I could spread my stuff over two tables.
Managed to finish a LO I've been working on for a couple of days,complete a challenge LO and start a third one.


This LO is for  a sketch challenge on Sketchy Thursdays and a Leaving your Legacy Challenge . Still have the journalling to finish (inside the heart tag) - it's called "The List" and will include at least ten things I love about my husband. Yes, that is the OH/DH I occasionally mention in my blog. Managed to tear him away from the computer screen long enough to snap his photo last night.
Papers are by Daisy Bucket "Posh Posies", ribbon and buttons from shop and the fancy,layered edging was done using lots of Martha Stewart and EK Success punches. Heart tag and title cut using the Cricut - "Tags,Bags,Boxes and More", "Don Juan".

I'll post the other LOs later in the week.

9 comments:

Diane said...

Nice to see hubby!! Love those papers !! Glad you had a few chill out hours at AMOM.....and a thought for me, he,he

hugs Diane xx

Joanna said...

Ahhh, how lovely to do a LO for your man with a list of things you love about him.

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Sue, doing what you like doing. Just what Mother's Day should be. (I, on the other hand, have been to the supermarket, cooked a roast meal, done a pile of ironing, cleaned the bathrooms and am only now off to do some crafting. Where did I go wrong?!)

x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Sue, glad you know which day it is today! Lovely LO, glad you enjoyed your crop day. I had a great day with B., we played with mod-podge and gesso and canvas, and it was just lovely. Have a good start in the week, and take care! Hugs, Valerie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous LO Sue,nice to meet your hubby,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

SueB said...

Lovely to see you blogging again Sue, and lovely to "meet" your hubby too! Lovely layout, and love the idea of your love heart list. Glad you had a great day scrappin, I must, must, must get into my scrapbooking again, I have sooooo many unfinished projects, and sooooo many I am still waiting to begin too, lol! Suzie xxxx :)

Beeceecreativity said...

the colourings in this are fabulous.... love the layered border... beautiful layout

BadPenny said...

That' ovely. I did ome crafting for the postcar swap on Sundaybut it all went wrong !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photo, the colors and that heart! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Ohh thats so beautiful. fab layout and clever too
hugs June xxx