Sunday 24 April 2011

A Happy Easter to You All and a Happy Birthday to my Best Boy.

Happy Birthday to Max who is 9 today!
It doesn't seem like five minutes since we brought him home as an eight week old puppy, let alone nearly nine years. How time flies.
He received a Timothy the Turtle toy (Danish and all natural fibres) and a large hide bone - that kept him quiet for 30 mins (I say that because as I type he's out in the garden barking - someone or some dog has obviously dared to approach the fence!).

Happy Easter to all of you!
No cards or ecards this year I'm afraid. Not organised and no crafting mojo. I still have a LO from last Sunday to finish - I've managed to add the embellies but it's lacking the title. I also need to make two b'day cards for 26th and 27th - they're going to be belated b'day cards I think.

I'm enjoying have DS at home - he arrived Friday evening. I know he's home due to my laptop disappearing and the large shoes abandoned in the hall. lol
The good news is ..he didn't bring any washing home.
Seriously, it's great to have him here and to spend time just chilling and watching football.

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend.
Hugs xx

6 comments:

SueB said...

Happy Easter Susie! and Happy Birthday to Max too!
Glad to hear you're enjoying a relaxing week-end with your DS, and even better that he didn't bring home a nice big pile of dirty washing for you, lol!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the day, and that your crafting mo jo returns soon :)

Hugs
Suzie xxxx :)

Diane said...

"Happy Easter" to you Sue !! Also give Max lots of kisses and cuddles from me for his Birthday !! Hope you got a lot of chocky eggs !!

hugs Diane xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Give Max a GIANT hug from me, and have a good rest, you must be really worn out after your long week! Hugs, Valerie

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday to Max! Sounds like the birthday boy has had a perfect day - turtle toy, bone and a good bark-up!

Good to hear you're enjoying your DS being home with plenty of chilling going on (and no washing, phew!).

Happy Easter, dear Sue.

xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Happy Easter
Sue to you and your's and Happy Birthday to Max,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you Happy Easter to you and your family as well!!