Thanks to Donna for getting me to think first thing on a Monday!
What do you know?
Ok here are 10 questions to get you thinking.
Get your thinking caps on - you might win a prize!
1. What word is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed? Queue
2. What mammal can’t jump? Elephant, hippopotamus,sloth,sea cow.
3. Who blink more – men or women? Allegedly women.
4. What colour would Coca-Cola be if it didn’t have any food colouring in it? It would be a clear liquid. Apparently there is a rumour that it would be green.
5. What bird can see the colour ‘blue’?
All birds can see the colour blue. The myth that only owls can see blue is just that - a myth.
6. What are the 6 official languages of the United Nations? Arabic, Chinese,English,French,Russian and Spanish
7. In 2002 what was the most popular boat name in the US?Liberty
8. Who has appeared most often on the cover of ‘Life’ magazine? JFK (?)
9. What is the name of the first 30 minute cartoon to be aired on prime time television?The Flintstones
10. How old was the youngest pope? 18 (John XII 955-964)