Friday 25 September 2009

Design Course Module 2


Have just submitted my LO for Module 2 "Unity".

Achieved 90% on the quiz - so I'm getting better!
This time I used Core-dinations papers, lots of eyelets, ribbon from stash, a sparkly brad , Bo-Bunny journalling tag and Thickers for the title. Thought it was about time I did s'thing with my photos from my night out clubbing! (The brief was to use 5 photos).
Haven't heard from Nicholas since Weds. when he rang up for suggestions for tea - his turn to cook again and they were sick of pasta!lol
Update on this LO - I only managed 75% as one of the required elements wasn't clear on my LO.
I did manage 100% on the Module 3 (Typography) Quiz though. Will hopefully do the LO for that this w/end.

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A brilliant page ,hope you are well,
Hugs Dianne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your LO, and well done on your quiz results! Have a nice weekend!