Wednesday 30 September 2009

Design Course Module 3


This is the LO I did for Module 3 - Typography.
The brief was to create a LO using the computer for the title and the journalling bearing in mind all the info given in the tutorial.
I used some of my Club Scrap papers and one of their stencils (with white Stazon), buttons from stash and some cream paper flecked with red for the title and journalling.
Now on to Module 4 - Space. This is def. the most difficult (so far!!). I've submitted my quiz and hope to start the LO tomorrow - will have the house to myself as OH is in Scotland for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is lovely, absolutely my cup of tea (coffee). Well done! Glad you are enjoying the course, and making such good use of it!

Hi it's Maria said...

looking good susie, well done...

maria x