Sunday 27 March 2011

Another LO for The Leave Your Legacy Challenge

The first of this month's challenges was to do a LO of our celebrity crushes.
The journalling is hidden behind the photos on tags.
Ryan Reynolds is in a long list of actors that I've "fancied" over the years from Harrison Ford to Mel Gibson (pre his "ranting" days) to Pierce Brosnan. I like Ryan because of the twinkle in his eye ad the feel good factor of the filma I've seen him in.

Truthfully, I don't know if I like Robert for Robert or because I fell in love with the character of Edward Cullen when I read the Twilight books. Whatever - I'm hooked.

I've a had a "thing" for footballers since my teens ,and George Best, for their  skills as well as their looks. I appreciate David Beckham's skills but want to mother him. Leonardo,a Brazilian, was a wonderful footballer and is now manager of Inter Milan and sometime World Cup pundit on TV (oh, that accent). I'm hoping Utd and Inter both win their quarter final matches so we can play them in the Champion's League semis - cue lots of interviews with Leonardo.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Love it - although I could never imagine doing a layout on something like this LOL - might be a challenge seen as its outside my comfort zone!

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely LO sue, great to see you back too, hugs...xx

maria xx