Wednesday 2 February 2011

Final Challenge LO (for January)

I made this LO for a Sketchy Saturdays challenge on WeScrap using Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Letters" papers and flock alpha. Buttons were from stash.
David took the photo while testing his camera - I was totally unprepared and am wearing my reading glasses as I was working (i.e. playing) on the computer.


With the addition of a bit more title and some journalling I also entered it for "I am...." on  Sue Sykes's website Kewl Beans. This was the first fortnightly challenge of "Leave your Legacy". We had to describe ourselves at this moment in time.
Nothing too profound from me .......Man. Utd, Twilight and Max all got a mention...as did my dislike of the "h" and "i" words!

Yesterday evening I started playing around with a Steampunk tag - too tired to finish it so hoping to get back to it today, nausea permitting.
Hope you're all having a good week....can't believe it's Wednesday again and February to boot. What happened to January?
Hugs.

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Love the layout and love the honesty - might just check these challenges out Sue (even if I'm late LOL)can't wait to see the Steampunk tag, sorry your not feeling 100% at the moment - sending you get well hugs

Virginia

DGgirl said...

Hi Susie, I love this layout - you've got some gorgeous stash missus. Hope your Wednesday isn't too awful sweetie. Steampunk? Explain please?

Take care and love to all.

Gillx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great LO, and a lovely photo! Love your background papers, too!

Hi it's Maria said...

fab LO sue, and what a lovely natural photo...xx

maria xx