Sunday 23 May 2010

A Successful Crop.

Had a great time on Friday evening at A Maze of Memories.
 The first LO was for a challenge on WeScrap - we had to use at least three items with polka dots.


Managed that with Blue Awning papers by K&CO , ribbons from stash, Prima flowers and some bling. Photo is of me and DS at the wedding of our shared nanny Teresa and Richard. I've almost used up  my stash of these papers - they really are lovely.

The second is a fun LO using a sketch by Allison Cope (also for a WeScrap challenge) about my love of shoes.
This was made using Cherry Arte "Princess" papers and rub ons. Buttons and ribbon from stash.

Pat and I both managed two LOs and it was a lovely group of people to crop with ... even though we were distracted by the wafting smells of baking croissants...there's a bakery on the site too...no free samples though.:(
 
I still have the mini challenge kit to use...hopefully today!

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

fab layouts sue, and pleased you had a good time with pat...

maria x