Ally tagged me on her blog today and these are the questions I'm going to try and answer:
Gettin' to Know Me...
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Nope... I don't blog anonymously and wouldn't want to. I don't ever leave a negative comment as I was brought up to believe that if you can't say anything nice, say nothing.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side
Far too many to list. It's usually just my family that see this side of me.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
I see my mother. As a child everyone said I resembled my Dad but as I've aged I look more and more like my mother.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Diet coke or a fruit laden Pimms!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I take a book and have a long soak in the bath (good for my joints) or I spend time in my scrappy corner.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
.I always wanted to play the piano but my fingers are too small. I also wish I'd persevered with the M.Ed I started with the Open University.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
I was one of the class nerds (and the greatest producer of red herrings he'd ever known, according to my English teacher).
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
I'm at the vet's with Ben, our white rabbit.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I find it relatively easy to share my true self although I do keep some things back. I enjoy (and find comfort in) my posts for Rocking My World Friday.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit and read - in fact I'd rather sit and read than do many things - esp. the "h" and "i" words.
Who to tag? Jacquelin and Val