Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas Overload!


Have spent the afternoons of the last 10 days watching Christmas films on the Hallmark Film Channel (have now seen them all as they rotate them). Think I've now had enough, although the film I saw this afternoon did help me finish the ironing (what joy!).
Still have four cards to make for hand delivery and presents to wrap.
Having decorated all my gift bags (Kraft bags bought on ebay) and made all my own gift tags it was only when Parcel Force collected my parcels for the NE today that I realised I hadn't taken photos - doh!
Instead here's the card I made today for the Dec. Card Tag on wescrap.
That little widget tells me 8 days to go and still the tree and decorations are in the attic, no mince pies have been made, still have shopping to do - help!

4 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

snap sue, nice to see someone without they're decorations up either, lol..

hope all goes well with collecting son from bristol on saturday...

maria x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

dottygin said...

beautiful card susiej, i havent made my mince pies either, hopefully one day next week. and im only doing my wrapping today. so your not that far behind. i hope your son gets home safely. let us know sue.
lots of hugs for you.
gina xxxxxxxxxxxx

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful card Sue! Its a lot less days now....that darned tree!!! lol! I DO have my tree and some deccies up..woohoo, but still no christmas shopping...eeek! But then there are 5 whole days to go yet...plenty of time ?!?!?!
Sue x
ps: Susie, come back to dc, we miss you!