Sunday 19 April 2009

Oh dear!!


Commiserations to all the Arsenal supporters amongst you - you were robbed! Well, the ref certainly didn't do you any favours!
No comment yet on what Wembley is like.
Just hope our match produces a better result!

I shall be uploading a photo of the LO I made at crop on Friday evening, using the mini challenge kit at A Maze of Memories (all papers and flowers etc by SEI).

I also prepared my pages for a double LO for tomorrow (20th) as part of my year album - only one month to go after this - can't believe I started this project 11 months ago. Tomorrow should be interesting as Pat, Audrey and I are taking a trip across the Channel. It's a "Car Park Shopper" trip! We don't actually get off in France - just stock up on board with life's essentials (!!) and come straight back - fingers crossed for a calm sea.

Hello to any docrafts buddies reading this - for some reason my posts aren't showing up.
Sparkles to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page. Love your layout! Fab!
Erin xxx

Vikki said...

love your alphas on this layout, and what a fab pic!
V :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie a gorgeous page and there is something on my blog for you. Dianne xx