Thursday 7 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Days 5, 6 and 7 plus Scrap Club


Day 5 - Things I would like to do/accomplish by the end of the month....




Day 6 - My Talents....



Day 7 - In My Bag....




Yesterday I managed to get to Scrap Club - the theme this month was "Childhood Memories".

I went armed with the photo album that my Mum kept for me..and this is the result....


We used sequin waste and distress inks to decorate the background. I got a bit carried away with my paper tearing so the middle layer of cardstock is somewhat smaller than it should be.
We made a window in double sided paper to frame the photos and then embellished with buttons, ephemera, flowers, stamped images and buttons.

I still have my journalling to finish - that will be on card hidden behind the middle layer.

I'll be back over the weekend with more lists....

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh Susie loving the lists, really focuses the mind and the layout is gorgeous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Good lists, although those low fat recipes don't sound like fish & chips & ice-cream! Love your LO, keep up the good work with your lists! Hugs, Valerie

Jackie Plank said...

Susie that layout is totally awesome! Great lists too.

Hi it's Maria said...

fab LO sue and love your lists, keep up the good work..

maria xx

Carmen said...

I'm really loving sneaking a peek at your lists. And that LO is just lovely, loving all the layers :-)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

Kim Dellow said...

What a great idea and thanks for the share too. Kim