Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tag Tuesday

The theme this week was poetry and prose.
I made a double tag using images and a transparency from Crafty Individuals plus an old postage stamp and odds and ends from stash.
The poem printed out on the second tag is "Warning" by Jenny Joseph - one of my favourites.
The first line reads..."When I am an old woman I shall wear purple..."

 I often wear purple....

Next is a heritage LO I made on Sunday at A Maze of Memories. I had a lovely afternoon catching up with Pat and Jan. It was also wonderful to have space to craft...the jigsaw is taking over the whole table at home now!
Photos are of DH's grandparents. The journalling is incomplete as I need to find out his grandmother's details.
Lace is from stash and all other products are from "Generations" kit by Club Scrap - this was my very first kit back in 2008.

8 comments:

Gina said...

oow I love looking at old photos, and that yellowy green works wonderfully against the grey :D XXX

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tag and love the LO! Err, I'm wearing a purple jumper today.....Hugs, Valerie

Joanna said...

I love that poem! Great tag, perfect with the touches of purple. Lovely LO, gorgeous colours.

xx
ps isn't it time for the jigsaw to get 'accidentally' knocked off the table?!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice job on both thanks for sharing!!!

Virginia said...

Gorgeous tag and loving your layout, I'm terrible at doing heritage layouts so always get giddy when I see one because I struggle so much. Loving the touch of lace!

Daniella said...

I love the tag with the poem!! And your page is awesome too!
xxDaniella

BadPenny said...

The poem is fun isn't it ? Purple doesn't suit me nor would a red hat ! Lovely tag.
our roots picture is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh thats gorgeous Sue its a beautiful tag and your LO page is fabulous too.
hope you are ok and things are a bit better for you right now.
hugs June x