Tuesday 7 September 2010

New Challenge LOs.


This LO of my Dad is for a scraplift challenge on WeScrap.
Papers,brads,acetate and title are all from their "Fanciful Frames" kit.
Flowers are Prima
Buttons are Foof-a-La
Ribbon from stash
Orange trimming from scrap paper and a Martha Stewart punch.
This one is for a sketch challenge on ScrapnFIT. It took me longer to sort the papers than it did to do the LO.
Bazzill cardstock and white "edging" (under title).
Papers from stash - the red was in my bag of scraps and I don't even remember buying the blue.
The ribbons,chipboard buttons and flower,brads and title were all free with a magazine - Le Monde du Scrap.





It's been a day for deliveries here - groceries from Sainsbury's ,Tim Holtz stamps from ebay and distress inks from QVC - and, yes, they did all arrive at the same time, much to the delight of Max - he got to bark a lot and have strangers tickle his tummy.

Sight of the day - me scrabbling about in a black wheelie bin. The black bin is for non-recycleable rubbish and is emptied every two weeks - it wasn't yesterday (that was the green bin full of recycleables). I lost the protective cover from my scissors and it was the only place I could think of after I'd searched my craft area - got a bit keen throwing out the plastic from my inks! Sure enough there it was at the bottom - gross. It has now been thoroughly washed and disinfected - so have my hands.
Hugs,
Sue xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh dear, I can just imagine you head first in that wheelie bin!! Enjoy your new stash & deliveries, glad it gave Max something to bark at! The LOs are lovely, especially the one with the pic of your Dad.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous layouts,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL with you searching the black bin, shame no one was on hand with a camera, lol..

lovely LO sue, well done you're on a roll with crafting...

maria x

Diane said...

Love the LO out of your Dad Sue, plain but stylish !! You`ll only have to wash your hands again on Saturday !!

hugs Diane xx

jan said...

lovely LO of Dad, and nice and simple. Enjoy the clock on Saturday, fun, hugs Jan xx

tea_bag said...

Love your scraplift hugs alma xx great photo of your dad