Thursday 29 April 2010

A Free Site, A RAK and Another Challenge.

I've just heard about "The Vintage Moth" a site with free vintage and antique images (some yummy pics). It can be found by following this link:
http://www.percyandbloom.com/

A RAK:

Earlier this week I was lucky  enough to receive a beautiful ATC from Maria - thanks M. it was a lovely surprise!


Another iteam challenge on WeScrap was to use a one word title and include the definition of that word on the LO.
Here's what I came up with.
A picture of my bestest friend Max carefully guarding his football - it's punctured as his favourite trick (or cheating I call it!) is to pick it up in his mouth and run off with it.

Red and green smooth card from stash  along with the ribbon.
Patterned papers and large ball embellie from a kit by Carol Wilson (I've had it for ages).
Other embellies - "Paws and Claws" by Paper Company Studio.
Title - " La Petites" by The Paper Studio.

In the past couple of days I've received my prizes for coming third in the cyber crop and winning the DT contest (non-participant) on WeScrap.
As a result I have doubles of a Bazzill InStitchz template, some Kaiser pearls and some thread.
Tomorrow I shall post a picture and details of a mini draw for the Bank Holiday weekend. Watch this space!

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Both are fabulous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tea_bag said...

Fab lo and wonderful ATC hugs almax

jan said...

Fab LO of Max, aah, and lovely ATC too, superb, well done with awards etc.,hugs Jan xx

Hi it's Maria said...

YIKES didn't expect that sue, what with sues 'i' and now my ATC on your blog, am totally in shock...

anyway great layout, love the photo of max guarding he's ball...

maria x