Sunday 11 April 2010

The Final Casting Call

The fourth and final challenge in the DT Contest.
For this one we had to make a sketch, produce the LO and use a special  technique,then write a tutorial/how to of the technique.
Cardstock - Bazzill and Coredinations.
Paper, brads and alpha - Basic Grey "Euphoria"
Embellishments - handmade metal from coke cans with alcohol inks to decorate.
My technique was the metal embellies.
Journalling on the tag hidden behind the photo.

Hoping to do more LOs today as there is a crop on Wescrap - I'm a bit behind on the challenges and I have a footie match to watch (thought we weren't playing this weekend but we're on TV at lunchtime).
The sun is shining again so I feel happy - if we win I'll be even happier - esp. after the week United have had.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely LO sue, well done...

maria x