Sunday 26 July 2009

OH Then!


As OH was taking me to yesterday's class he asked what I would be doing.

On hearing "Me Now", he asked if he would ever be featured?

Soooooo - when I stayed to crop I did this LO of him using photos I'd printed off a few weeks ago.

We don't have many of him as a child (these were scanned in from photos his sister has) and we're not sure of dates - guessing 1955?

I used K&CO "Sweet Pea" papers - cut out the animals from the second sheet and mounted them on foam pads.

Stitched on some random buttons, name from a doodlebug alpha sheet (double takes - boldly blue),embellie by K&CO -Small Wonders, boy tags.

6 comments:

Diane said...

What did he say about this then Sue ?? It is so cute and so was your hubby at that age !!

hugs Diane xx

Hi it's Maria said...

he looks so cute sue...

lovely LO, well done and hope hubby was pleased he's in a LO....

maria x

SusieJ said...

He liked it - was surprised as he didn't know I'd printed the photos off!
Thanks for your lovely comments.
Sue xx

dagbird2001 said...

wow susiej another fab page xxx

jan said...

Lovely LO Sue, cute photo, Jan x

Unknown said...

Some fab LO her Susie - Im doing a scrapbook of me though its slow progress as I dont like any of the photos!