Sunday 19 July 2009

Happy Birthday Nicholas


Happy Birthday Nicholas!

My baby is now 20 - don't know where the years have gone.

I made a "Warholised" card for him - not really appreciated first thing (led to the comment: "you've done this using pictures you shouldn't have and I've asked you not to"!)

Apologies came later - he admitted he liked it - he's just not a morning person.

However, I really have taken note - won't use him for scrapbook pages (unless it's a really old photo).

Point was really brought home to me last night at the monthly crop - a young female asked to see the LO I was working on - said she knew "the boy in the photo from somewhere" - turns out she was in the same year as DS and had dated one of his friends. All DS's worst nightmares come true!
Soooooo! In for a penny in for a pound! Pic of card has been uploaded!

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A wonderful card Sue..this technique is so perfect for the boys isnt it! Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!
Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

cool photo sue, and happy birthday Nicholas...

maria x

jan said...

lovely card and Happy Birthday to Nicholas, Jan x