Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father's Weekend


Yesterday was OH's birthday and today is Father's Day - so he's been spoilt!


I bought him a camera as he keeps "borrowing" mine - usually when I need it! Case in point - I wasn't able to take a photo of the Dad word album I made for my Dad for Father's Day (it should have been ready for me to take with me last weekend when I visited him but I ran out of time!) - had to post it on Friday.


Thanks to Royal Mail for delivering it on time!


All this last minute crafting meant I had to make a really quick b'day card on Friday evening - photo above. Used my bargain Cuttlebug folder (£1.75) for the first time and some stickers from WHSmith. Paper was from scrap folder.


Tonight it's Tandoori mixed grill for OH (delivered to house - so bonus for me too!!) . I did cook him steak last night and he had a lovely b'day cake - Top Gear (with bonus "I am the Stig" stickers).


I've been working on a LO of my great niece today for the June Challenge on the scrapbooking forum of docrafts (as set by Millstone Sue). Glue should be dry on my handmade embellishments now so I'll go and finish it.

3 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely card susie, and belated birthday wishes for hubby...

maria x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A wonderful card, Dianne xx

SusieJ said...

Thanks girls!
Sue xx