Thursday 14 February 2013

This month I've mainly been making...cards

Apologies for my long(ish) absence and for the lack of comments on your blogs...I'm not ignoring you....honest....

I feel as though I've been drifting since the start of the year...there never seem to be enough hours in the day for all the things I want/need to do, yet come the end of the day I've achieved ....nothing.

I took the decision to have a break from blogging and sorry, but that included reading other people's....apart from the Artful Readers Club.

I've managed to keep in touch with some of you on FB.....you know who you are...and I'm grateful for your friendship.

Sadly,I can't see the situation changing any time soon.....my get up and go has got up and went..

I haven't even done much crafting......one LO and a few cards is all....


This was made using Sultane papers and a Pagemaps sketch for a challenge called "Black Accents" on Flying Unicorn and this month's challenge on Pagemaps.











I've managed to make all the cards I need through to the end of March - I've been playing with layering...you probably guessed that...

I'll be back with my next book review on 25th.....

Hugs to all of you xx

9 comments:

Diane said...

Sue I think we all need some SUNSHINE !! Love Max in the snow !!

hugs Diane xx

kiss for Max X

Joanna said...

Hugs right back at you, Sue. I hope your Mojo will perk up once Spring arrives. January is a grim month to get through.

I love your Snow Dog LO, super colours and a posing Max! You've been busy with your lovely cards too. Hang on in there, lovely girl. I'm sure you'll be back crafting happily once the sunshine turns up.

xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, good to see you again! Valerie

Virginia said...

Oh you sound a bit low - hugs to you, don't stress if you aren't up to blogging or crafting at the minute, it'll come back in its own time and what you have created is utterly gorgeous!

Hugs

Jackie Plank said...

Oh Susie I know what it is like to lose your mojo. Winter is hard and it plays havoc with our minds. Take your time girl.. as much as you need, your mojo will return.

Carole said...

Love your Snow Dog layout, bless Max :) Great cards too.

Sending you big, BIG hugs

Carole xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Lovely to see you back and your work is fabulous and gorgeous ans always hope you get your mojo back soon
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Hi it's Maria said...

love the max LO sue, and your cards, hope your mojo returns soon, hugs,


maria xx

Carmen said...

I'm the same with blogging at the most. Just had nothing crafty or arty TO blog :( Am glad we get to chat via FB though and I love your Max page :-)