Wednesday 16 May 2012

Tag Tuesday...better late than never!

The theme this week was "gardening"..something I know even less about than sewing.....


I wasn't  sure I'd make any tags but played last night with the emboss/resist technique (thought I'd start small!) and came up with these two:


Embossing done in clear/blush and then coloured with evergreen bough distress ink.
Embellies are random bits and pieces that were floating around on my table.


Funnily, the most recent theme that I felt happy about..."baking" is the one I didn't do a tag for.....I kept thinking  "vintage" but couldn't bring myself to cut up any of my books...I then ran out of time.


We were back at the JR yesterday to return the heart monitor. D is back at work and trying not to stress..

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The tags are very pretty, glad you got round to them! Hugs, Valerie

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely tags sue, well done... hope all does well with david, hugs...

maria xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tags you did a very nice job tfs!!!

BadPenny said...

Gorgeous tags. Hope all goes well at hospital x

Daniella said...

I love the blue tree!
I just read about the heart monitor. I hope all is well!
xxDaniella

Joanna said...

Lovely tags Susie. I particularly like the blue one. Yet another week that I haven't joined in :o(