Below is a slideshow of my latest bits and pieces.
|Make your own free slideshow design|
I need to pass on congratulations - some of them belated.
1. Well done United on retaining the Carling Cup - first trophy of the season.
2. Well done Paul Scholes on reaching 100 goals in the Premiership (19th player to do this).
3. Well done Arsenal on a great win against Porto (put in for my DS)!
4. Well done United on beating AC Milan so comprehensively - do hope that Leonardo keeps his job though as he's still yummy!
5. Well done (NOT) to my DS who texted me during the match to say that AC Milan must be playing c**p if Fletcher scored. He's very underrated as a player - so there!
6. A special well done to Wigan and Lille for beating Liverpool (I'm a United supporter - enough said).
And now some special thanks:
1. To Stephen Fry and the QI team for reminding me of the word "gallimaufry" - it just rolls off the tongue.
2. To Christina at A Maze of Memories for organising some brilliant classes (and saving me a place!). Looking forward to "Shimmer and Shine" on 10th April (perfect pearls - yay!!) and Altered Art Mirror on 1st May (a whole day of Tim Holtz techniques - double yay!!!!). Also doing "Chocolate Heaven" on 3rd April (will we have real choc samples?lol) and an evening crop in May.
3. To Linwood Barclay for his latest novel "Fear the Worst" - another real page turner (it arrived from Amazon yesterday and I've finished it - now to pass it on to Audrey).
Wishing you all fabulous weekends.
I have a couple of footie matches, a Grand Prix and an Indy Car race to watch; a pile of the dreaded "i" word to do and I plan to continue my experimenting with Tim Holtz techniques - hopefully with better results than my foray into the world of distress embossing - it was pathetic (and that's being kind!).
Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there.